This page features links to the maps featured on the Wisconsin Highways website. (Please note any of the original maps on this website created by Christopher Bessert are copyrighted and may not be used for any purpose without prior permission.)
- Wisconsin State Trunk Highway Map – an overview and close-up maps of the entire Wisconsin state highway system featuring "clickable" route markers leading to each highway's route listing.
- Milwaukee Freeway System Map – a clickable map showing all current, proposed, unbuilt and even demolished freeways in Greater Milwaukee. Other Milwaukee Freeway maps include:
- Proposed US-8 (Pembine-Hermansville)
- Eau Claire & Chippewa Falls Area Map – showing the many highway designation changes which have occurred in the area in recent years, including completion of the US-53 "Eau Claire Bypass," the STH-29 "Chippewa Falls Bypass" among others.
- US-12 Whitewater Bypass Map
- STH-131 in the Kickapoo River Valley
- Additional maps are planned!
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation website also contains a wealth of maps, some of which are listed here:
- County Maps
- Rest Areas Map
- Rustic Roads Map
- State Trunk Highway Maps
- Interactive Traffic Count Map
- Long Truck Operators Map
- Official Wisconsin Highway Map – to order a copy for yourself
- 511 Wisconsin Travel Information maps:
Also of passing interest might be a glimpse of the collection of Official Wisconsin Highway Maps this site's webmaster has collected over the years: